I can’t believe it’s been 6 months since the last release already! Though considering that I have a four month old infant (along with a 2 year old) it shouldn’t surprise me that time seems to be flying by.
Anyway, lots of new stuff in this release:
- Various improvements to make sure the HAR output matches the latest 1.2 spec
- A bunch of improvements to the REST API (with docs!)
- Replaced the User-Agent parser with one that won’t take down the proxy if the online UA service is having trouble
- Advanced feature to define which address to bind each individual proxy to
- Bug fixes: concurrency problems, charset fixes, better logging, more tests, and more.
As usual, you can find the latest download at http://bmp.lightbody.net.